Copy stamford engine100% Copper Wire and 4 Wire Three Phase Brushless Alternator [Jul 07,2016]
The main characteristics of this product are as follows:
1. Brushless auto-excitation type, insulation class is H. Temperature resistance can reach to 180ºC which provide protection for generator under the severe environment.
2. Motor base is steel structure. End cover is made from casting. Installation structure types are single bearing and double bearing.
3. Stator is wound with 2/3 pitch winding which can suppress the wave distortion of output voltage and decrease the heating of magnetic field.
4. Before installing the rotor, it's checked in dynamic equilibrium and perfect damper winding to decrease the voltage tolerance and heating under the unsteady load condition.
5.Output power of exciter rotor is transferred to genset rotor by three phase full wave rectifier. This rectifier is protected by a surge suppressor to avoid the impulse damage due to the short circuit and phase mismatch in parallel connection.
6. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) has a automatic off-loading performance to protect the generator. It's allow to apply full load for one time. Stead-state voltage regulation can be superior to ±1%. Generator has higher starting capability and has interference rejection function due to the nonlinearity wave distortion.
7. Telephone influence factor TIF< 50, telephone harmonic factor THF< 2%, brushless device and high quality AVR can make sure only have tiny interference with the radiotelex.
8. Generally, output has 12 leading wires and has variety voltage connecting method. Usually is 400/200V--50 Hz and 480/240V-60Hz.
9. Generator can be running at 50Hz(1500r/min) or 60Hz(1800r/min).
10. Generator can be connected to single phase, but the single phase power shall only reach to 60% of three phase power.
11. Standard protection class is IP21. According to the requirements of users, it's also can be manufactured to IP22 or IP23. When made it to IP23, the power shall be dropped 5%.